Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jowy Shenanigans 30/10/12



Hello again YES I am back with some reasonable development on the humanised.com project me and my dad want to make in to a successful comic series .sorry for not updating i have been busy with other things and projects.

The plan we have for the next three weeks now is too get a massive splash page inked to show at a comic convention I am going to in Leeds called Thought bubble where there will be a lot of indie comic and industry people. Be a great way to get feed back and guidance.
The story and geeky jokes my dads been writing up the last two weeks really has influenced the way I will visually tell the story.

I hope to get the rough script up for the comic on here if my dad allows me. “Because a magician never relives his secrets. Especially when his not too sure of it himself” (very obscure Disney cartoon quote)



Right So far we have a female framer protagonist, Dragon dressed in cat ears, kidnapped Prince, Alien dressed a bit like  Han Solo thing, two stylized chicks. 
And three bad dictators named after big brands ..........What could possibly go wrong here. 


My art for this project still need work I want this to a milestone that defines my imagination and how broad it is.



I spend way too much time thinking about finer details then the important elements in illustration, but that’s how I roll.




A lot of focus has been put in to the layouts and thumbnails since I have some written material to work off now.



Until next blog post LATERS  ; )





No comments:

Post a Comment