Sunday 25 January 2015

Jowybean shenaggins 25/1/15


I have recently been inspired to try and do more digital painting practising my semi realistic render of animated looking figures. 


when it comes to generic Manga first thing that comes to most minds I imagine is the long haired high Japanese school girl. Its one of the most overdone tropes. But because of the simplicity of the subjects character design (minus the eyes) it works well for experimenting with values.  


Here is the WIP of the attempt 


This was the original I started with but due to so many obvious mistakes and a great deal of derpness in the face I scraped it and started again. 























I like to add random characters in the backdrop for a bit of extra life. 


until next post LATERS

No comments:

Post a Comment