Wednesday 20 May 2015

Jowy shenaggins/ update 20/5/15



Hello All this is a bit of a general update about the blog as well.

I have noticed my blog updates have been a little less regular the last few months. I think this is mostly due to a lack of content with my original work. The fan art I do practically in the Brony fandom has been bringing me in a lot more exposure and money and because I have a genuine passion for MLP I have been relying on that a lot. And now with vendoring at the convention Bronycon in the sates this august I have dedicated my spare time to getting a lot of pony art done for that con.  Do not worry I am still going to be working on the comic Humanisation.com  and my own original characters and worlds. But sometimes you just have to go with the thing that is giving you some income and creative inspiration. I hope to keep posting on here more often with sketchdumps and updates to personal projects. But because of the convention season kicking in I am not promising there will be a lot of big updates.

Still I do have some art to show you.

below are samples of sketches and illustrations I have done over the last 4 years that started out as potential finished pieces but ended up being archived on my harddrive. I have come a long way since then.
















until next post LATERS :)


No comments:

Post a Comment