Saturday 16 July 2016

Jowybean shenanigans 16/7/16


Ever since I made my Middle east 2050 project back in 2014 I have grown to like the idea of having a high tech mecha inspired world coexisting with our diverse cultures and life styles.

This is me returning to that theme but in South Africa, No plans to make more pieces like this, I still want to work on my anatomy and drawing realism before I attempt something big like Middle East 2050 again, 

But even with that said I am happy with the outcome of the image.

I love seeing life from another country I have no real experience of and I will even go out of my way to hunt for videos, photos even music of these unique towns /places so I can see the cultures for what they really are and not what mass media or entrainment tends to label them as, which are usually negative stereotypes. 

Wip below 

























Until next post Laters 

No comments:

Post a Comment