Friday 22 February 2013

Jowy Shenanigans 22/2/13


its very bothering that there are no railings along most of york cities walls  which did scare me uh a little for kids safety 

OK This has been a family focused week since we went down to York to see how my sister was settling in to university life after only four months. She’s been doing so well that I think we agree with her that she would rather not come back to Birmingham.


During my day visit to york city I did something I have not done in a while a bunch of observation sketches. 




Also I developed on the world of Jowy some more looking at backgrounds and new characters that could fit in to the crazy cast of characters I already had.


This is a rather short post because my 22nd birthday is tomorrow and I am excited for it or at least optimistic so I want to get an early night so I can experience the day wide awake.

There’s lots more to show but I will share that stuff after the big day  

Until next post Laters  ;)  






No comments:

Post a Comment