Monday 29 September 2014

Middle East 2050


Hello everyone here is the finished illustrations for the Middle East 2050 project I was teasing about in blog posts.

The aim of this month long project was to create a series of 4 concept art illustrations that show cased a sci fi futuristic Middle East using different inside and outdoor scenarios from a positive angle rather then a political/war view. I choose this part of the world so I could challenge my limited knowledge of the culture and how effectivity I can incorporate elements of sci fi while still retaining the feeling of the regions in the Middle East like Oman Iran and Qatar. 

This project used a lot of different digital painting techniques, including photo manipulation to achieve a better idea of realism (example being the cityscape). I even went as far as writing in Arabic to make it more authentic.






Until next Post Laters 



No comments:

Post a Comment