Wednesday 27 August 2014

After Buck 2014 27/8/14



Hey everybody i have just recovered from the chaos filled weekend that was the UK Brony convention BUCK 2014.

I did rather well with my vendor table this year not as successful as last year . But I got to meet a lot of awesome fans, get a handful of commission to keep me busy for a while. And meet some of the quote "horse" famous people in the fandom.

One of the biggest highlights for me was getting to know the other vendors there on a personal level and exchange contacts with them. Mel from Geek Stitch who i was next too was super helpful at telling me about other conventions I could try selling my fan and original work to.




The times i did no vendoring I made silly signs to put on my table while I was away somebody wanted to buy this sketch XD. 


I had a lot of interest but no one really could afford it. :(

On the sunday I offered to do coloured pony OC commissions for £10. 
Here are some of the examples I had out on my table based on friends characters and the VIPs at BUCK. 


Living Tombstone : well known musician






G. M. Berrow : Writer of the Friendship Is Magic Chapter Books 






To conclude BUCK 2014 was a lot of fun. But i want to try some other conventions for next year as suggested by Geek Stitch. 

  Until next post LATERS :)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment